Hill House Nursing Home would like to invite friends and relatives of residents to join in our Jubilee celebrations and events, starting on Monday 4th June.
- On Monday 4th at 10.30am there will be visits from 2 friendly petting ponies, Matilda and Toby.
- Tuesday 5th from 10.30am we will be having Jubilee celebrations on the big screen with tea and cakes.
- Wednesday 6th at 11.00am Toni-Sue will be singing and doing some entertainment. Then at 11.30am we will be having a Diamond Jubilee street party and tea dance.
- Thursday 7th at 2.30pm is the Royal Quiz and afternoon drinks.
- Then on Friday 8th at 3.00pm we have an entertainer and tea party.
If you will be joining us for any of the events, please could you inform the homes so we are able to cater for you.
We hope to see you all there!!